CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, August 24, 2008

What am I doing here??

I think I asked myself that same question as I was creating my new blog. To give you the simple answer, it's to hear myself think! The past 4 years have brought me a wealth of knowledge that I never thought I would ever have (nor want) about childbirth and pregnancy. I find myself "sharing" my opinions and experiences on a weekly basis, so decided there has to be a larger audience to reach. Thus, brings me back to my infamous, soon to be famous, BLOG~ I hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I enjoy writing them. I've always enjoyed writing and am excited to start this journey! Welcome to my world!

1 comments:

Evan and Chastity said...

I am so excited that you have started a blog! I enjoyed what I read so far, so keep it coming!