CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, January 16, 2009

And Crawling Shall He!!!

I'm thrilled to announce that at 10 1/2 months my son is FINALLY crawling. My last appointment at 9 months the pediatrician said he was DELAYED (along with lecturing me about solids)......Are you kidding me?? I know I've said before that I'm not really one to listen to the "charts", but when someone tells you that, you can't help but to come home and worry. Is something wrong? Have I not been working hard enough to get him to crawl? So, like any good mother (worried out of her mind)...I went straight to the floor and pretended like I knew how to teach my child to crawl. I would get him up on his knees and move them showing him how, and after about a day of that with no real improvment....I did what all the sane mothers do....gave up and stopped worrying~
And low and behold a month later, he's mastered it!!! So, let this be a lesson I know we've all heard a million times, but is soooo true......."They will do it on their own timing, no one else's"!!!!

0 comments: