CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, May 23, 2009

MIA

Ok, so I'm back....I know, I know...it's been way too long!! An 88 page program book for Miss Alaska has been the only thing my eyes have looked at for the past 3 weeks!! Thank goodness it's done!!

So what's new? Well Brayden is officially signed up for preschool next year....2 days a week for 2 1/2 hours each day~ I can't believe he's actually in preschool (well almost!!). He'll actually do 2 years of preschool, since I've decided to hold him back since he's an August birthday. But, more experience right?? Plus, he's bored out of his mind at home. On a daily basis, he wakes up and says, "What are we going to do today mom?", then as soon as I tell him what we are going to do, he'll say "and after that what are we goign to do?". He will repeat this until I finally say enough and tell him not to worry about it (as we arrive on day 3 of our schedule)!! I know he'll enjoy it.....he tells everyone that church is his "school" and often wants to take his "pack-pack" to church with him. Smile!

0 comments: