CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Coupon Craziness!!

Ok, so most of you that know me know that I am in constant need for a good deal...it's in my blood. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE a good deal and even blush when I get something for free!! I've been known many times to buy an item "just cause it's such a good deal" and then have absolutely no need for it!! I just can't pass up a good deal.


Anyways.......I have a friend in Spokane who got me started on clipping coupons again. Although, I have always clipped coupons, this is the first time I've actually strived to pay nothing or nearly nothing for an item!! It can be done...crazy as it seems, but oh yes, it can be done!

There was an article in the local Eagle River Alaska Star paper about a wonderful gal who started a blog about her coupon clipping! I'm secretly jealous and soooo envious of her ability to save, so I've become a stalker along with a few other ladies from our glorious state! Take a look and try not to drool......trust me you too will soon become addicted.


My next goal is to find someone in the lower 48 who will mail me their Sunday inserts every week!! (paying them of course)

http://www.alaskasbestgrocerydeals.blogspot.com


http://alaskanbargainhunter.blogspot.com


http://www.alaskacoupondiva.com

2 comments:

The Tribe said...

I love the coupon diva! I just discovered her.....that's so funny...I was thinking about you as I read her site!

Jessica @ Alaska's Best Grocery Deals said...

I am so glad you are diggin' my blog. I look forward to seeing you post pics of some of the great deals you score. Thanks for helping to spread the word.