CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, November 30, 2008

SUPER SALE!!!

In the spirit of Thanksgiving and Black Friday, I'm marking ALL of my products 25% off the already reduced prices!!! You will see savings of up to 60% off their MSRP prices!! Earth Mama Angel Baby is on sale, Proud Body is on Sale, and everything else on my website is on sale!! Head to www.blessingsfromthewomb.com, find the products you want and send me an email at blessingsfromthewomb@yahoo.com with the products you want to purchase and I'll send you an invoice reflecting the new discounted products!! Shipping will be discounted as well. If you are in the Anchorage or Mat-su area I will deliver for free too~ Please spread the word, as I'd love to move some inventory and pass along these awesome prices to some other mamas!!

0 comments: