CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, July 20, 2009

Alaska Airlines Picnic

I decided to take the kids to the annual Alaska Airlines Summer Picnic. It was a beautiful day out, a little windy but since it was so hot was nice to feel the breeze. The boys had such a good time. They had games, petting zoo, face painting, food, climbing wall, prizes and more!! It was nice to get together with some of the girls from work and chat. I don't' work too often and rarely with all of the girls, so it's nice to catch up. Thankfully, Mimi came along to help wrestle and chase kids!! We had a great time and were all sunned out ready for naps when we got to the car. Actually, Boden fell asleep riding the horse.....and it was only about a 30 second ride!! He was soo tired~ Bradyen and I both did the potato sack race. I did not win, but Brady was way out in front and then looked back and decided to wait for the rest of them......letting the girls win!! I'm not sure he even understood it was a race, he just wanted to be next to the other kids not in front! Thankfully they all got prizes!!







1 comments:

Sarafina said...

I didn't know you went to the picnic... Peter & I took all of the kids too. Jolee, Ethan, & Logan all did the sack race too. We were probablly standing next to each other the whole time and were so distracted by all of the kids I didn't even see you. Maybe next year. -Sara*