CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, July 20, 2009

Church and Boden



Lately, when we head to church...Bodey starts to get this whimper about time we pull into the street of our church. I didn't correlate it at first, but now I realize he hates to be left at church. He's been in the baby room for the past year, so is usually bored out of his mind. I just realized he could move up to the toddler room where there are lots more toys, slides, and BALLS!! The last few Sunday's I've helped out since they were short and he acted as if I wasn't even there...so I'm hoping next Sunday he plays and is excited to go much like his brother Brayden!! Brayden tried to console him, but he wasn't having any of it.....I think he was hoping I'd feel sorry and keep him with me!! They have to learn sometime right??


0 comments: