CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, July 20, 2009

Crazy Blogging Lady!!


Ok, so I know you guys are getting a mass amount of blogs all at once, but with weather like we've had this summer the last thing I want to do is be inside on the computer!! And my usual late night computer time has been sleeping time....the sun wears you out, especially with two ACTIVE little boys!!



Wanted to show some love, so here is the boys lovin on each other and posing perfect for pictures I might add!!



Daddy has been a source of relief for Mommy this summer.....the boys are estactic when Corey comes home and so is mom, for so many reasons then they know!! haha Brayden is so incredibly proud of his "best buddy" and wants to be exactly like him. As I type, he is asleep in his bed with nothing but undies on, JUST LIKE HIS DAD!! I tried to explain that he needs his jammies to keep him warm, but he doesn't care. Anything to be like his daddy! On weekends, Brayden always makes sure Corey has the same color shirt that he has on. One time he snuck into his room to change his clothes and came out with a white t-shirt and jeans on, exactly what Corey had on!! I love it!!




0 comments: