CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ad Sense.....Does it really work??

Ok, so normally I try to place those annoying "CLICK HERE" links at the bottom of my page where they seem to stay out of the way. But, now I'm really curious if they work. Granted I only have 5 followers (thank you to my faithful!), but has anyone actually received a check from Google. I decided to move them back up towards the top of my page to see if anything happens. I have no clue how much you even get from each click, but I did read that you have to wait until you get enough hits to pay out $100 before they send you a check.
If anyone has benefited form this please comment on my blog or email me. I'm totally curious. My mission is to get my blog out there, so if you are one of my FAVE FIVE (like the cell phone commercial), please send me to your mass followers!! I'd love to see my numbers double. I want to see them double like the HcG hormone does when you are pregnant.....it's suppose to mulitply itself every 2 days....so by Thursday I need at least 10 followers. YIKES...maybe I've stretched too far.
If nothing else, at least click on my Google AdSense links......maybe with enough hits I'll receive $100 and blog about it!! I just heard a women makes $40,000 a month on her blog!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME. I must not be that good yet!!

0 comments: