CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 6, 2009

Vista Print

Ok, so you'll notice a new "widget" on my right for VistaPrint. I had to put this out there, because I'm constantly running into people who spend WAY TOO MUCH money on business cards or advertising needs. This website is the best thing since slice bread for your business!! When you click on the link, you will be able to sign up for email specials....they will then send you emails with free offers. You can also see what the daily/weekly free offers are by clicking on "promotions"....anyways.....the postcards are the BEST!! They are perfect for invitations, holiday cards, event notices, etc!! Since I'm involved with the pageants, we are in constant need of publicity for our events. For Trunk Shows, I'll upload a picture of our winner and put text write over the picture with information about the event. You can also write on the back and have them printed. I can get 100 for free and only pay $5-6 for shipping!! Ridiculous how cheap they are!!! And the best part is they are very professional looking and not cheap by any means.


If you are printing your own business cards, go here and order the Professional Business cards.....they have a glossy front and are GORGEOUS especially the price!!!! If you need any hints email or comment......I'm not kidding when I say they are awesome!!


I've even uploaded pictures of the kids and sent out postcards just for the fun of it!! I have to share my treasure now, so you all won't be missing out!!!

0 comments: