CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 13, 2009

Computers...OUT THE WINDOW!!

I officially hate computers!!! Why is it that they know just the right time to get infected with a virus, lose your important document, or best yet..stop working all together??? I'm so incredibly frustrated I could scream....I use our desktop for our of our files, pictures, and uploading/downloading and now with it completely not wanting to cooperarate, I'm trying my best to let my laptop substitute. It just isn't the same.....I like my laptop, but only for emails. Since it's an Apple, I don't have the same software, downloading, or burning capabilities.

What kind of world do we live in that when our technology is taken from us, we feel empty and lost?? I'm just getting ready to start a HUGE project creating the program book for Miss Alaska and now I'm screwed!! Thankfully, I have most all of our files saved on our external hard-drive, but none of the software....So I'm guessing I'll have to start over. If I can't seem to get it working tomorrow after a system restart, then I'm marching straight to the store to buy another computer!!!

So for now, enjoy my "text only" blogs.....pictures will have to wait, unless I can figure out how to upload them on the ibook~

0 comments: